What is a VA (Virtual Assistant)?
A Virtual Assistant/VA is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
You’ve probably heard about people using a Virtual Assistant or Virtual PA. You may have thought about it yourself but felt a little unsure about whether it’s right for you. Or you may have a VA already and it’s not working for you.
Below are five great reasons for using a Virtual Assistant:
- Hiring a VA is a cost-effective way to support your business as and when you need. I know you’ll love working with me but if not, you’re free to leave at any time upon payment of your account.
- Flexibility – maybe you need 3 hours help this week, 15 minutes next week and 20 hours the week after that. It’s no problem at all – flexibility is my passion.
- The longer the contract you have with me, the cheaper it gets – great deals for those who need more support each month.
- Dedicated service –I’m only as good as my recommendations, so I want to do a great job every time to keep you (and others) coming back for more.
- No more paying for coffee or toilet breaks – the clock stops as soon as I finish working. Breaks are on my time, not yours.
Who uses a VA?
Anyone with tasks they don’t know how to do, don’t like doing, don’t have time for or just don’t want to do. Any business experiencing increased volumes of work who doesn’t want to hire a permanent member of staff.
What sort of work do you do for your clients?
It varies and is flexible to our client’s needs. I am willing to consider most work that I have the skills to take on and always love a challenge! Give me a call and I’ll do my best to assist you.
Which geographical areas do you cover?
Although I am based in North Warwickshire, by working virtually, I can service businesses right across the UK.
Will you come into our office to carry out work?
I mostly work from my virtual office service. However, if you work in the area, it may be possible for me to work in your office. Mileage charges and travelling time will however apply.
How does a virtual assistant service work?
Call or email me, tell me what you would like help with and I’ll give you a quote. Either pay for each project according to the hours it takes or buy a block of hours in advance.
What about confidentiality
As a professional Virtual Assistant business, confidentiality is naturally part of my day-to-day work. My terms & conditions document is a two-way contract which includes a confidentiality clause.
How does payment work?
It depends on whether you have opted for ad-hoc hourly rate, a retainer package or bespoke package. Payment will be by invoice with within 7 working days by Bank Transfer. Please see my Terms & Conditions.
Do we have a contract in place?
Yes, I ask you to agree to our Terms & Conditions on the acceptance of the task.
Is there an incentive for recommending new clients?
Yes. Word of mouth recommendation is the most valuable source of new clients for me and I am delighted that clients are so happy with the service that they are confident to recommend me.
What happens if I’m not happy with the service?
I hope this will never happen, but if it does I would really appreciate you letting me know and giving me an opportunity to rectify the problem.
If you still have a question, I’d love to answer it? Please call 079 5805 0856 or email email@example.com to speak to me today.